Friday 2 March 2012

Calling all blog owners/writers!

I am looking to promote my apps further as development moves forward into 12.04!
While the app(s) have gotten a fair amount of press through many blogs I have yet to have any message or contact me about a interview or talk.
I am more than happy to give a interview (be it via email/gtalk/what ever) to any blogs that are looking to do a more in depth review/report on my app and this project.
In return I would happily create a page about press releases and include links to each blog that does a report.

My goal is to get this project out as much as possible, so everyone can get Ubuntu on there android device (and with over 30,000 installs of the free app its safe to say I am getting there!)

So if your interested email me.
zac@zpwebsites.com