Namely busybox installed within the app! After the next update for all apps busybox will be built in the apps to prevent the range of errors from busybox not being installed or being installed in the wrong location for the script etc. For this to work it is important to use the boot script that is downloadable from in that app and that app only! i.e the complete installer boot script will not with in the ubuntu free app.
The ubuntu 12.04 images have now also been updates to v2 (change log below) which will be included in the paid ubuntu app and the free ubuntu app with there next update!
All apps in the next updates will have source forge and torrent download links!
Complete linux installer:
- Added torrent links and uploaded 1204 images to v2 and boot script to v7
- Added built in busybox so no longer need to install it yourself! (only working with 1204 v7 boot script, will work with other distros in next update)
- New changelog viewer, not much to see but it will be much easier updating it in the future.
- md5 file checking if found in the same directory as the image (md5 file now included in zip of each image file) This can take some time to excute but will make sure the image is not currpt! (will only do it on first use once its checked the md5 file is deleted)
- Improved error handling
- Now uses built in busybox within app
- Now boot using a normal user (call ubuntu), on first boot it will ask for you to set your own admin password for using running things as root. (thanks to barryflanagan for this!)
- Images now once again ask if you wish to save the screen size as default
- Ubuntu updated to newest updates
- Images include md5 files to check image
- +Plus possibly other tweaks I cant remember!